Guangzhou Stuff

Hello stuffers,

Yesterday, my wife was told by some bank clerk bloke that in following with European banks, Chinese banks are going to stop offering interest to account holders and actually start charging a fee for looking after their money for them. Not just some banks and foreigner customers but all banks with all customers.

I am wondering of anyone has heard anything along these lines.

Do European banks charge people to look after money for them? I have been here for 15 years and only hold a simple current account in England but I have never experienced anything like this.

She was only told this yesterday and I have no links or anything to back anything up.

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude, we see this advertisment in our National new paper very often last 20 year. this is national truth in Bangladesh.

Second, the chart you find out it's Government central Bank chart where you only you get 3 years policy percentage. not till 6 years.

local , (who is from Bangladesh) they know it.

100,000, to 1000,000 people have this policy in Bangladesh.

there is another policy in Bangladesh. which is more interesting .

if you fixed deposit 100 USD for 1 year then you can get 10% every month interest.

which is most famous in Bangladesh. do not find online all the shit , if you interested go visit once.

many my Family Elder have this policy , they some put there all the life income into fixed deposit , just every month go to get interest and living life.

Someone has to say it... TRY THE CLASSIFiEDS!

wash your fxckjimngi face  KēYánRénYuán

Dirty foul language

if you fuck with some one then they have right to fuck with you iwolf , that the rules. fuck me , i will fuck you off. 

but you never go to school , So you don't know this simple rules. 

we share our goodness, you share your badness. look at you, your nick is iwolf, first of all, 

why world have no positive nick ? if you would take vagina, that would sounds better then i wolf ?

the proof, we 3rd world people are more better mind, better heart that this discussion have proof. and you first world shit heard is the proof of your shit and your shit and your shit 

LOL iVagina, I like it! And it does sound much nicer than iWolf, biz does have a point here.

Biz, are you a very subtle troll or a passive aggressive real person with bad maths and worse knowledge of banking? 

@Jimmy, my vote is for #2

@Kris, I was leaning towards Number 2 but was looking to give the guy the benefit of the doubt because of some superb lines he has written:   "wash your fxckjimngi face", "...national truth in Bangladesh", guessing correctly that Wolfie never went to school and of course asking the wolf if he would take vagina....

I guess some people really can be *that* stupid.

Although there were some fairly brutal observations from the Wolf...

Mr iWolfgina, hope all is well! Good to see you spreading the love and accepting stupidity wherever it rears its head.

I'll have to have a search to see what Packards gripe is with you. I love his blogs though, cracking stuff. Absolutely scintillating. 

Banks offering you free money are a bad business model.  Of course you will never double your money as the rules and rates (and fees) will compensate the banks.  

i have doubt , is this the fuxxking moderator Kris ? if yes, then shame on you, you should at least appreciate the good member of this site, in place of taking side of good member you taking side of shit member ? 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service