- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports
- Assists with the establishments, revisions and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Compiles and maintains records, statistical information, and reports.
- Makes travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Responsible of Sending / receiving Samples. Contact shipping forwarder to load the goods.
- Take responsibility for the safe custody of petty cash and supporting documents and office expenses.
- Computer skills ( Office/Excel )
- English Language ( Must )
- Admin & secretarial experience, HR experience is plus
- Accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Time management skills
- honest and trustworthy
- be flexible
14 days paid leaves during chinese new year, well benefits, salary from 4000-5000
feel free to send English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org