Hoping to get a stable, well-paid job with your language advantage as a native speaker?
Get to know OneSky, a translation company from Hong Kong: www.oneskyapp.com
We're now recruiting in-house translators of the following languages (English as base language) in Guangzhou:
Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian and Chinese
1. Follows OneSky’s process guidelines and quality instructions to complete translation tasks;
2. Works with Vendor Managers to arrange the priority of multiple tasks from various stakeholders;
3. Works with Project Managers to improve quality and services;
4. Develops a sound partnership with internal and outsourcing vendors and monitors their performance and quality;
5. Manages terminology, glossaries, reference materials and style guides;
6. Answers questions on games/APP/IT or translations;
7. Evaluates the translation quality of freelance translators.
1. Five years' experience in APP / game / IT translations (priority high to low);
2. Familiarity with the language habits of both foreign and domestic games (MOBA, RPG, RTS, Card games, etc.);
3. Awareness of the culture and customs of the target country;
4. Capability of using CAT tools (Trados, Memsource, memoQ, etc.);
5. Passion for all kinds of games and creative thinking;
6. High efficiency and a strong sense of responsibility;
7. Copywriter who can speak Chinese will be given priority;
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!