Guangzhou Stuff

Firstly, I would like to take a quick moment to introduce myself and the company I work for. My name is James and I work for a British company called Games Workshop. I have spent 4 years teaching English in China, before getting my current job.

Games Workshop is a table top gaming company, featuring two main games; Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000. The first of which is set in a fantasy setting, and second set in a science fiction world.
We have set up a scheme in the UK called “The Schools Alliance”, where we are looking to bring our hobby to the schools. This has been met with huge success, having had over 200 schools sign up within the first 6 months of its release, we are now looking to bring this out across the whole of Asia.
The programme that we are offering has absolutely no upfront costs, as we provide everything you need to be able to set this club up for absolutely free!
If you are interested, and would like further information on this, please feel free to get in touch with me at any time on alliance.asia@gwplc.com

Kind Regards,

James Lewis

Views: 215

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interest in games are we Jim? Here's a game for ya!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service