Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'language' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Native arabic and english speaker wants to teach in GZ and explore China in the coming year!

Hi guys, I am posting to ask if anyone know any school or agent can offer a job as an english teacher or arabic teacher in GZ or any other…

Started by PHOEYAN DENG

0 Jan 26

Which do u think harder to speak,Mandarin or Cantonese?

I think Cantonese is much harder to speak.Because Cantonese has 9 tones,but Mandarin just has 4 tones.

Started by Ann

32 May 17, 2017
Reply by Flora Zhang

Language exchange or language corner

Hello all, We are a working coffee space located in Yuexiu District, Guanghzou, near subway line 6 beijing Road station. We are now looking…

Started by henry pan

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by henry pan

Neologisms - Or interesting and useful words added to the language

There are always new words coming to English. Here are some exemples that I came accross recently: - Unfuckwithable - when you are truly at…

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

31 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

want to learn / talk French ?

Dear all, I am going to Guangzhou next week for a business trip which hopefully will allow me to stay a couple of days on vacations in Gua…

Started by tom

47 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Packardbell

Is anyone working or living in Foshan?

I am Sylvia from Foshan and looking for language exhcange. Please contact me if you have interest.

Started by Sylvia Luo

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

Seriously,who wanna do language exchange?(Cantonese and Mandarin are my mother tongues)

Hello,I am a senior at college and graduating in two months and a half.As I want to work in the company that requires high English level,so…

Started by Eventroy

0 Apr 15, 2013

Is that possible to be a part time chinese teacher in Guangzhou Stuff?

Hi Every body! I know that we are here all for friendship,but I also find many people here want to learn chinese and find a language exchan…

Started by Fiona

37 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Sven

best chinese classes for beginner? please help!

hi everyone! i moved here 2 months ago and am not getting very far with my chinese language learning tapes!!! i need classes, ASAP! i heard…

Started by charlotte

19 May 10, 2012
Reply by Sam E

ChinesePod Newbie MP3 & PDFs

Hello all! I'm new to GZ and am looking to learn some Mandarin - I've had a few recommendations to try out ChinesePod and was just wonderin…

Started by Christina

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Lynn

RSS

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service