Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ENGLISH JOB: We are looking for recent graduates (male or female) with fluent English and Mandarin skills to join our international company team as managers.

We are looking for recent graduates (male and female) with fluent English and Mandarin skills to join our international team in Guangzhou,…

Started by niklas vesely

3 Nov 8
Reply by niklas vesely

Sourcing Job For English Major University Students - Work From Home

I am looking for one or more university students who majored in English, or if you are Chinese and FLUENT in English, this work at home pos…

Started by Ben C

0 Oct 1

How to recruit Chinese employees?

I am in the process of starting a small business and need to hire about 8 Chinese workers. I am looking for young people with relatively li…

Started by Alex

42 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Tony Bailey

good and bad jobs

i have an insurance broker friend, whose major output is to remind you constantly of the possibility of getting a certain disease at a cert…

Started by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

24 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

My Weixin is on my page

Looking for a Film Crew to Help Produce a TV Crime Drama In Guangzhou

Hello Everyone, I'm fairly new to guangzhou, I've been here teaching for a couple of months. I'm from the UK and I'm a writer/director. Pri…

Started by Luca Infante

2 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Mung

Job Hunting In Guangzhou "Friendly advice & Warning"

Hi All, Just some friendly advice about some friends of mine who where looking for jobs in Guangzhou. Website: gz 1010jz com Many (part-…

Started by Michael

5 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Mister Mxyzptlk

United Nude Mayflower is hiring Retail Employees

If you are interested in working for the United Nude Store at the Mayflower Plaza on Beijing road send your resume to elley@unitednude.com…

Started by Dory

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by FU

autoCAD person(s) needed

full working knowledge of autoCAD - moderate to good level of english may be of foreign origin or local person. 4 yr old successful company…

Started by Eli

0 Aug 21, 2008

Teaching jobs and VISAS available

Hello, My name is Glenn I'm an Australian, and I run an English training centre in China, called “F.E.I.C.”. I have been here for four year…

Started by glenn batten

3 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by glenn batten

RSS

© 2017   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service