Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this good idea to open Classic Pizza Restaurant in Guangzhou ?

Haye, Me & My wife are willing to open a Authentic Classic Pizza Restaurant in Guangzhou ( Tiyuxilu or other central city ),  What you…

Started by Leo the lion

4 Mar 1
Reply by Leo the lion

Shaokao/BBQ in GZ (Taojin)

Hi all, I've been in China for a while but am new in GZ, and due to work I decided to live close to Taojin subway station. I like the area,…

Started by Max

11 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Niels

Any ideas on where to start an imported food store in Guangzhou?

Hello everyone, My partner and i are going to start an imported foods store in Guangzhou and are in the process of finding a suitable locat…

Started by Alex

26 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Packardbell

Pizza by the slice Guangzhou

Hi Guys, A chinese friend of mine has proposed to open a Pizza shop where people can get their slice of pizza and eat it while they are wal…

Started by Francesco Ruberti

129 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Packardbell

Things I would love to see being sold in the streets of Guangzhou

And what else are we missing??

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

76 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

McDonalds delivering burgers without the veggies

How many of you had McD delivered without the mandatory leaf of lettuce on it? I thought it was a temporary set back but it became widespre…

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

39 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

Taco in GZ.

Last time i had taco was in HK (Agave). I have to say, it was great !! So i wonder if there's any good places to have taco in GZ. Any recom…

Started by Shelly

74 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Shelly

Do you know any amazing small food shops in Guangzhou?

It seems like most local people here just want to introduce the fancy Cantonese or other kinds of restaurants to foreigners,but there are a…

Started by Eventroy

10 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Eventroy

Chow Chow mixed Puppy

Hey everyone that lives in Guangzhou, my friend Teri Zara rescued a 5/6 months Chow Chow mix puppy, he got hit by a car and has a major fra…

Started by John Gil

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Teri

need some good suggestion!!

is it good idea to open a new coffee cafe here now ? because as i know , there are a lot of nice coffee cafe in gz except the startbuck a…

Started by LindaH

10 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Stacey

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service