Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female English Tutor for a little girl in Grade 5 at Primary School

Hallo Girls,  My friend, she is generous. She would like to be a friend of an English Tutor.  Then can play with her daughter on the weeken…

Started by Allie Lai

1 Dec 4
Reply by Jessica Mathieu

Language exchange or language corner

Hello all, We are a working coffee space located in Yuexiu District, Guanghzou, near subway line 6 beijing Road station. We are now looking…

Started by henry pan

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by henry pan

want to learn / talk French ?

Dear all, I am going to Guangzhou next week for a business trip which hopefully will allow me to stay a couple of days on vacations in Gua…

Started by tom

47 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Packardbell

Is anyone working or living in Foshan?

I am Sylvia from Foshan and looking for language exhcange. Please contact me if you have interest.

Started by Sylvia Luo

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

Campus life at Jinan University

Hi guys,I am going to study for one semester at Jinan University as an exchange student next spring and I just read at their official homep…

Started by Ni Hat

20 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Daniel

Seriously,who wanna do language exchange?(Cantonese and Mandarin are my mother tongues)

Hello,I am a senior at college and graduating in two months and a half.As I want to work in the company that requires high English level,so…

Started by Eventroy

0 Apr 15, 2013

My Weixin is on my page

Where to exchange RMB into other currencies?

I know you can change most currencies into RMB at the Bank of China and other places, but I'm trying to do the opposite, I need to exchange…

Started by Phil Clarke

10 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Erik

Money -- Transitioning to China from USA

Hello GZstuff!I get on a plane Sunday to come for an 11 month work contract in Shunde...My question is about money -- Mainly, I looking to…

Started by Trent Golden

9 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Trent Golden

a secondhand photoshop book is needed!

hi,everyone,if there are someone have a photoshop book which you don't use any more? now i need a photoshop book ,what is better,the book i…

Started by h

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by h

RSS

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service