Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sharing Calendar under Cross-Platform without using VPN

Hi, I need to share calendars with my coworkers without using VPN. Here're conditions:  1. The calendar need to be editable, cross platfor…

Started by Crank Couth

2 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Tony Bailey

How to sell goods in China (for Chinese people)?

Hello. I'm interesting about start to sell sporting goods (bicycles etc) in China, in Guangzhou or somewhere else ...everywhere )) But no h…

Started by Denis Glushenkov

4 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Mlle Tortue

Anyone going to Starup Weekend in Hong Kong?

For those entrepreneur out there, will any of you guys be attending the startup weekend event in hong kong? If you don't know about it, you…

Started by Jian Wei

0 Apr 10, 2014

Searching for Chinese Agent / Biz Partner

Hello, I'm trying to find a Chinese Agent / Biz Partner for an unusual idea. I'm not even sure if it would work, but would like to discuss…

Started by Jason Spelts

0 Feb 26, 2014

Bootstrapping For Entrepreneurs In China

I was reading an article on how companies took zero funding, literally ate ramen and grew big over time. Here's the article: http://entrepr…

Started by Jian Wei

0 Jan 17, 2014

Recording Studio

One of my neighbors is studying how to play the Erhu. Took the afternoon today to practice. At the same time, it seems there is a loud prot…

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

10 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

Looking for Internship

Hi, I am a senior year student of Jinan University and I am looking for internship job here in Guangzhou. I need suggestions for where can…

Started by Natalia Pamela Ruslim

7 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

English speaking Point of Sale computer supplier

Hello, I am in need of an English speaking point of sale (POS) computer system supplier. Does anyone know of a company that I can use? Than…

Started by Alex

3 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Rob

Business Visa Question

Hello all, I know this is a redundant question but since the immigration laws and visa requirements are constantly changing I'm aksing it y…

Started by Christina

6 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cassidy

Visa legalities - Do's and Don'ts

So I wanna know EXACTLY what I'm entitled to legally do and what I'm not meant to do in terms of work/business. Where do I go to find out w…

Started by Matt Ross

8 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by David Steven Cooke

RSS

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service