Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'Guangzhou' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this good idea to open Classic Pizza Restaurant in Guangzhou ?

Haye, Me & My wife are willing to open a Authentic Classic Pizza Restaurant in Guangzhou ( Tiyuxilu or other central city ),  What you…

Started by Leo the lion

5 Mar 31
Reply by Ilen

Searching Help for Guaduation Paper Survey on Guangzhou's City Cultural Image on World Stage from the Perspective of Foreigners in GZ.

Hello everybody! Here is Lancer, a senior student from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (GDUFS) searching for help right not.  Rece…

Started by Lancer Lan

0 Mar 28, 2017

Cost of Living project

Hi! Are based in China? Can you help us? We set up a survey to gather the prices of the most common services and products used by expats li…

Started by Sborto Zhou

20 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

Game/Hobby Store in Guangzhou

First off, I know I can buy anything I like on Taobao, and I do, but I'm looking for a Game/Hobby store in Guangzhou. I'm looking for produ…

Started by Jacob Z.

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by wen shi di

Next Month Planning to Cambodia

Well I am planning to Cambodia next Month from Guangzhou. See what will happened there!!!

Started by Dr. Hani 哈尼

0 May 30, 2015

Christmas in Guangzhou, China

OK, now what did you do for Christmas in China? I guess the expat that comes with his western baggage of wife and kids, would try to replic…

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

24 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Mr. Bakgwei

Vintage photos of Guangzhou to share

Does anybody have more vintage photos of Guangzhou and do not mind sharing it? The ones above: 1) Bayun airport circa 1949 2)Haizhu bridge…

Started by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

13 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by huajuan, 哆哒, e... paca!!

Do you know some good japanese restaurants in Guangzhou?

I went to the TAIRYO TEPPANYAKI japanese restaurant in Tianhe Branch several times. I found it's not bad. Good value with 168RMB including…

Started by Australia Solar

13 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Sony

Newbie to Guangzhou

Hi, I arrived in Guangzhou a month ago, and would love to meet some friends here. Anyone who wants to go for a drink message me, we could g…

Started by Daniel Unsworth

6 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Daniel Unsworth

Any nice pizzeria to recommend?

Hey guys, I would like to have some pizza with friends during the week, can anyone share any idea about the pizza here in GZ? I mean authen…

Started by Neaks H

55 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Mikku

RSS

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service