Guangzhou Stuff

All Discussions Tagged 'English' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Female English Tutor for a little girl in Grade 5 at Primary School

Hallo Girls,  My friend, she is generous. She would like to be a friend of an English Tutor.  Then can play with her daughter on the weeken…

Started by Allie Lai

1 Dec 4
Reply by Jessica Mathieu

looking for english teachers

Hello guys,I am looking for English teachers. NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER  with BACHELOR  DEGREE  preferred! Canadian, American or Australian wo…

Started by Angel on land

1 May 25, 2017
Reply by Hu Gary

English Speaking Realtor In Guangzhou

Hello,   I am looking for a real estate agent who can speak English. I need to move and besides going to the agencies to look at the pictur…

Started by Jason Lays

9 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Packardbell

want to learn / talk French ?

Dear all, I am going to Guangzhou next week for a business trip which hopefully will allow me to stay a couple of days on vacations in Gua…

Started by tom

47 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Packardbell

Teaching English in China While Black

No. I did not write this. It just says a lot of what I have always wanted to say. What are your experiences related to teaching English in…

Started by Kent Kun Chen

57 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Cee Emm

Anyone is an English teacher?

I'm a journalist and working on a story. I want to talk to people who are working for profitable English schools like EF First or Wall Stre…

Started by Keenan Chan

2 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Ruinaduo 瑞纳多

Banks with English speaking employees

Right, So I'm looking for a bank in GZ that has representatives who speak a bit of English.  I have an intermediate level of Chinese, but a…

Started by Fabrizio Spademan

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Kris

welcome to recommend some English songs and pop singers , now I am interested in that

Coluld you recommend some English songs and pop singers to me?Let's share music together here,i like Adele Adkins,her songs such as someone…

Started by David

0 Oct 9, 2012

Looking for a foreign book store in GZ

Hi everyone, my name's AKI from Japan! I am looking for a foreign book store in GZ. I found one of these on web, and actually I went there…

Started by Aki

44 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Rich A

Do you have less respect for a Chinese person if they have an English name?

What's the deal Chinese people? So I just read this discussion and wonder if it's true that "foreign people would have more respect for Chi…

Started by Sarah.L

183 May 3, 2011
Reply by Sonia S.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service