Guangzhou Stuff

Guns Hsing's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I’m Guns. Could you please give more specific information, you prefer one busine…"

Guns Hsing replied Nov 14, 2018 to storage space for rent in Guangdong province?

1 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Guns Hsing

"the customer data base, you could find any kind service company you want"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 19, 2011 to Where can I find a good outsourcing service company

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Carbine

"no one can help you make decision, if you like don't care what other's opinion"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 13, 2011 to would you have sex with someone if they promised a job?

42 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Gabriel Ivory

"it sounds confused, in mainland not each road equipped street light, turn on the hig…"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 9, 2011 to Why do people drive without their headlights on at night?

54 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Ivory

"i don't agree with money saving;  the driver should turn on the high beam during nig…"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 9, 2011 to Why do people drive without their headlights on at night?

54 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Ivory

"agree, cook yourself, you will never had bad dining experience"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 8, 2011 to Worst dining experience you've ever had?

50 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Phil Clarke

"money calls war, between guys and girls"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 6, 2011 to For chinese girls:Do you think marry a foreigner guy is better than marry a chinese guy???For foreigner guys:do you think you are better than chinese guys?

396 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mathew Liang

"so many words to describe the guys"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 6, 2011 to For chinese girls:Do you think marry a foreigner guy is better than marry a chinese guy???For foreigner guys:do you think you are better than chinese guys?

396 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mathew Liang

"learning"

Guns Hsing replied Sep 2, 2011 to What will you do?if a beautiful honey with a beautiful body ,she asked you for the time .

48 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Jian Ou

"you will be very very lucky, if it done; you could find the name on police bureau we…"

Guns Hsing replied Aug 31, 2011 to looking for the person who share the same name for the tickets

11 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Guns Hsing

RSS

© 2019   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service