Guangzhou Stuff

Axel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"please can you explain what you mean?"

Axel replied Mar 8, 2011 to What makes western guys so interesting for chinese girls?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Envis

"This list is very short. What about EU and USA or South America like Brazil. How are…"

Axel replied Mar 7, 2011 to Visa issues for Chinese

29 May 6, 2011
Reply by Ross

"Very intersting answer. The flat faces want to keep their race. Does this mean that…"

Axel replied Mar 5, 2011 to What makes western guys so interesting for chinese girls?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Envis

"Focus on the important and leave the time consuming non important issues behind. You…"

Axel replied Mar 4, 2011 to how to release the pressure from work?

43 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mlle Tortue

"Wow, what a flood of answers. Seems this topic is not only a golden oldie... I like…"

Axel replied Mar 4, 2011 to What makes western guys so interesting for chinese girls?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Envis

"I was there in January 2011 and it was totally safe, but language issues can make it…"

Axel replied Mar 3, 2011 to is it safe travel alone to bangkok

64 May 8, 2011
Reply by Sonia

"Hey you got it. This is the essence of life. Who cares for the bill... Looking for c…"

Axel replied Mar 3, 2011 to For chinese girls:Do you think marry a foreigner guy is better than marry a chinese guy???For foreigner guys:do you think you are better than chinese guys?

396 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mathew Liang

"How do you know that western guys are bigger and i swear that there are skilled one'…"

Axel replied Mar 3, 2011 to For chinese girls:Do you think marry a foreigner guy is better than marry a chinese guy???For foreigner guys:do you think you are better than chinese guys?

396 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mathew Liang

RSS

© 2017   Created by Asia Stuff Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service