Time: December 7, 2013 at 11:45am to December 8, 2013 at 5am
Location: Jiang nan xi subway station line 2 exit A
Street: Jiang nan xi subway station line 2 exit A
Website or Map: http://santacon.info/Guangzho…
Phone: 15813336704, 137 26846454
Event Type: there, is, no, particular, reason, to, dress, up, in, santa, suits, run, around, guangzhou
Organized By: Santa
Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2013
IMPORTANT NEWS FROM SANTA!!
SantaCon starts this Saturday the 7th of December!! Santa will meet you at Jiangnanxi subway station on line 2 Exit A at 11:50am. If you have questions or need a suit call:
Santa A: 15813336704 / Santa J: 137 26846454.
Help us invite your friends!!
So far around 200 Santas are going!!!
LAST YEARS VIDEO:
Everyone loves Santa and Santa loves everyone. SantaCon is your chance to be Santa, so suit up and be jolly!
SOME SANTAS HAVE ALSO DESCRIBED SANTA AS THE BEST PUB CROWL EVER!!!
1. Santa looks like Santa. Holiday apparel is mandatory. A Santa hat is not enough. Get a Santa suit. Buy a Santa suit. Make a Santa suit. Get creative: be a Secret Santa, Tang Dynasty Emperor Santa, Panda Santa, Candy Cane, Christmas Tree, Reindeer, KTV Elf, a Chanukah Chicken.
2. Santa acts like Santa. Be jolly. Belly-laugh. Let people sit on your lap. Sing holiday songs. Give out gifts.
3. Santa does not seek media attention or accept corporate sponsorship. “Ho-ho-ho” is good. “Publicity ho” is lame.
4. Santa doesn’t get arrested. Please remember the FOUR F**KS:
Don’t f@*k with kids.
Don’t f%#k with the police.
Don’t f%*k with security.
Don’t f#@k with Santa.
Santa is friendly, respectful, and cooperative with everyone. Don’t f$*k it up for the rest of us. Santas do not destroy property, steal merchandise, or do harm to others.
5. You must address everyone as “Santa.”